Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Feeling blue


Feeling blue, inserito originariamente da Hawkea.

I really need to upload this shot...
The weather today in fact is cold, windy, rainy and foggy a rare combination of events for our usually "Sunny Sicily". Weather forecasts actually show that in a couple of days should snow quite a bit....
Only two days ago instead was like in this capture! Go figure.....


Through my friend Iris (eyewrisz) words:

if this is feeling blue
i want to feel it too
color is astounding on petal ribbons all curled
a welcome sight in this complicated world


Iris, the day that you'll get bored and won't write these little gems for my shots anymore, I think I'll stop posting.....You are way too good with me!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!
    Lovely blog and your photos are so beautiful..very inspiring too. All the best!
    Hyds

    ReplyDelete