Thursday, February 24, 2011

Roxy and Luna


Roxy and Luna, inserito originariamente da Hawkea.

Luna and her best friend Roxy (well, best friend if we dont include Buzz, Woody and Jesse...) having fun at the beach last year.
Outside as I "speak" it is snowing and saturday should be worse....

Indomitable Iris (eyewrisz) , whose stream I invite you to check out, says:

best friends at the beach what could be better
warm enough not to wear a sweater
Luna playing with her dog named Roxy
i can see from this picture they both have moxie

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous colors and compositions... I would really cherish such shot in my photoalbum. Heartwarming. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, don't worry Hawkea :D, my english is so rustic too :)Although now I'm going to follow your blog, ok? ^^ I like your photos so much :D U have a very good technique and the colour is fantastic :D They looks happy :D It's cool ^^

    ReplyDelete