Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A ray of hope


A ray of hope, inserito originariamente da Hawkea.

I am posting this shot after re-editing it following some suggestions by my friend and artist Iris (eyewrisz) that also wrote this lovely poem for it.

a single flower standing out in the night
must be special and kissed with moonlight
it has a glow cascading around
think it's from heaven and not from the ground


Today being the international women's day I also offer this humble homage to all women here. With this respect, my own interpretation of this shot is that unfortunately not all women (flowers in the background) can shine and live their lives to their fullest like the main subject of the shot. So maybe today we should just think about all the women who are still victims of any kind of discrimination. I hope this makes some kind of sense to you all given my poor english!

No comments:

Post a Comment