Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Teddy Bear's Picnic


Teddy Bear's Picnic, inserito originariamente da Hawkea.

ok maybe they are not having a picnic (they were actually fishing, you can spot the fishing rod) but I love THAT song too much!!! You should listen to it while watching this.
I took this shot somewhere along the Philosopher's Path in Kyoto, one of my favourite places ever ....

Iris (eyewrisz) was inspired by this shot to write this:
if you go out in the woods today
you will see Fabio hard at play
fishing and relaxing and never wary
he'll need a larger bench for il suo sedere


il suo sedere is italian for his bum.
Thank you Iris, Luna enjoyed it when I read it to her!!

Have a great day everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!! Such a cute poem for a lovely photo. It's one of my faves. Great compo and b/w. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete